If your Instagram account has banned, you have to spend more hours, days or months in order to make your Instagram account great and then receive several likes as well as followers. At present, you cannot login anymore and also do not know why right. Before you have found the best ways for the instagram account recovery, you must understand the following reasons for your banned Instagram account that includes:
- Your profile appears as spammy
- You have used a bot to obtain many followers
- You have published copyrighted videos or photos
- There is no reason and Instagram makes a mistake
- The URL in your profile looks spammy
Methods to get into your old Instagram account
You have lost your credentials and cannot login into your Instagram account; you just do some of these following things that include:
- Initially, you can use the associated Facebook account. This is feasible only, if you have connected your Facebook account along with your Instagram account.
- If you have not connected to your Instagram with Facebook, you just click on forgot password. All you have to do is to enter your contact number and then reset your password by using OTP.
- On the other hand, you can also reset your password with your existing email address that you have used, while creating your Instagram account.
Therefore, if you have account is disabled or deleted; you just follow the above steps and then apply it properly for the Instagram account recovery in order to regain access to the account.
Instagram hacked – how to recover your account?
In the today’s crazy world of social media, many Instagram accounts were often hacked. In such case, you need to recover and get back your account as soon as possible. If your Instagram account has been hacked or deleted, you just need to recover it. For this, you must know the certain Instagram policies. However, if you disable the previous account temporarily, you can easily reactivate your Instagram account at any time depends on your needs. If your account has been hacked or disabled, you can easily log in again by just following the steps given below:
- First, you need to open the Instagram account on your system
- Next, type your credentials
- Try to login into another device, if you are facing issue and make sure the app is up-to-date
- Finally, try to reset your password